Tuesday 27 January 2009

Group Fitness Classes

With all the talk of a credit crunch and now recession there is a lot of talk about group fitness sessions. I do some small group training in the gym which is great fun and keeps everyone motivated. Another option is holding a class format with around 10-20 participants. This can be problematic in the gym but, again with financial doom lingering over our heads, outdoor fitness sessions are making a comeback, bypassing any need for expensive gym memberships.

Both are things I'm considering doing. Either in a hall or outdoors (The hall is fantastic with showers and changing rooms so ideal if you want a workout BEFORE work!). So I need a favour from you. Pop your name and e-mail address into the box on the left to tell me that you're interested and I'll organize some group training.

Thanks,

Michael

p.s Did I mention it works out MUCH cheaper than private one-on-one personal training? Put your name in the box and I'll tell you how much money you'll save!

p.p.s as with ANYTHING I do it's result- based complete with money back guarantee if I give you what you want!

No comments: