Tuesday 23 September 2008

Take a Break

Rest should be incorporated into your training schedule, as it is during this time your body repairs and adapts. If you've been following the workouts you're probably needing it, if you've not you've got some catching up to do to deserve the break!

Seriously though, if you have been doing the workouts don't do anything too strenuous. A good idea for most of you would be to work on your squatting technique. I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want to do Wall Squats (facing the wall) or have your hands hovering over the Smith Machine as you squat as low as you can go.

A few of you have been a bit unsure about some of the exercises I've posted so if there are things you are unsure about then if you tell me what you would like to see I could make a video of it and post it for you. You will need to tell me though!

Happy squatting.

No comments: