Tuesday 2 September 2008

080902 Tuesday's Daily Workout Schedule

Guys I need to know you are all training and progressing with the workouts I'm setting you. If you are doing other stuff (e.g. BodyPump classes or bicep curls) then put that up too (even though you know how I feel about them!). For those of you who have weight loss as a goal, come and see me during the week and I'll get you started on something that will skyrocket your results.

For today then:

Back Squat

5 sets of 5 reps resting 3-5minutes between each set.

Stop a couple short of failure but keep pushing for the heaviest weight you can handle. Squats should be ALL the way to the bottom i.e. hip crease AT LEAST parallel with the top of your knee cap.

If you can do 5 reps no bother with a weight stick some more on for the next set.

Post your loads to comments please.

No comments: