Friday 29 August 2008

080829 Friday Workout Schedule

I'm still getting used to this set up with the blog but I'm getting there!

If those of you who access the blog (and of course use it) can subscribe to the posts (button at the bottom) it will save you having to check the page for updates by sending the new post to your e-mail address.

I'm looking at getting a text service set up to for those of you who forget to check for the workout ;-)

If there's anything else I can do to improve it let me know.

Videos of workouts will be available shortly too featuring yours truly (might need to censor those ones 'cause they won't be pretty!)

Anyway today is a skill day (unless you're catching up), so practice:

Upper Body Pressing Movements

Push Ups (Floor/Inclined/Handstand (if you're feeling brave!)/hands on Smith Machine)
Shoulder Press
Push Press
Push/Split Jerk (Olympic Style so work on explosiveness with a LIGHT bar)
Bench Press

No comments: